REGULATION OF FREEDOM AND SOLIDARITY ASSOCIATION BLUE MARMARA
Name of the Association and the Central
Association Name: İT İS REGULATION OF FREEDOM AND SOLIDARITY ASSOCIATION BLUE MARMARA
The short name of the Association: "Blue Marmara"
Headquarters of the association is in Istanbul.
The Association may open branches in the country and abroad
Purpose of the Association and the Association will continue to achieve that goal, and Formats Working with threads Scope
Purpose of the Association
İt is against all kind of injustice and oppression no matter where in the earth. Combat all the policies that make people dependent on the material and spiritual help. Representing the common conscience of the world for each individual and corporate economic, legal, cultural, social solidarity within each area. Support all people who are victims of injustice, or natural disasters or War or occupations material and moral in all matter is. Aims to be judge by spreading feelings of solidarity brotherhood, compassion in all the world. Subjects and Formats Working the association will continue.
1. Set out for the beleaguered Palestinian people in Gaza, humanitarian aid to Gaza on 31 May 2010 Freedom Flotilla participants and Israel to ensure communication and cooperation among those who attack the ship Mavi Marmara,
2. Organizes Domestic and foreign trips, nights, sporting, cultural, educational and fusion-purpose programs, camps, sports competitions, tournaments, entertainment and competitions, festivals, memorial days, exhibitions, picnics, visits, fairs, lotteries, festivals, concerts, protests, competitions, national and religious days and nights commemoration and celebration programs or participates in those regulated.
3. promote Members of the association and the association for the purpose of operating any kind of service that everybody needs and will help promote the establishment of units and help in this regard. To make a more active and productive members of in-service training programs. Clubs, commissions, committees and working groups formed adjustment. These committees will be formed within the Association, committees, working groups of experts or consultants or in person or on the intermediacy of working with the purposes and will request an investigation and research.
4. Organize enabling Activities for the development such as panel, courses, seminars, conferences and educational activities.
5. Out any information that is required to achieve the purpose, documents and publications to ensure that, to create a documentation center, to publicize the activities for the purposes of newspapers, magazines, books, newsletters and informational publications such as the work to be distributed to its members.
6. Provide a healthy working environment for the realization of the goal, all kinds of technical tools and equipment, inventory, supplies and stationery, to ensure.
7. Provided that the necessary permits to be taken to achieve the objectives of any promotional and fundraising activities to sustain and to accept donations from domestic and abroad.
8. Revenue will accept donations for the supply of goods and cash, the victim and the victim's flesh upon receiving the necessary permits under the Collection Act Help balls.
9. Revenues needed to attain the objectives of the association to ensure regulation of economic, commercial and industrial builds and operates businesses. Shall employ the necessary personnel, as well as other institutions and foundations established by individuals and legal entities shall cooperate.
10. Buy and sell needed of the activities of the association moved to the immovable property, lease, and rent and to establish real rights over real estate.
11.To establish associations can establish the necessary facilities permit with permission ,or set up If deemed necessary to establish the foundation for accomplishing its purpose the federation or join a federation board.
12. To operate International, or join foreign associations or organizations and cooperate with these organizations to work together on a project basis,
13. Realize the purpose of the Association to perform a similar purpose associations, workers 'and employers' unions and professional organizations for their assistance and to contribute to the financial institutions mentioned,
14. To achieve the purpose if it is deemed necessary , No. 5072 on Associations and Foundations Relations with Public Institutions Subject to the provisions of the Act, public institutions and organizations and carry out joint projects within their field of duty,
15. To open branches and representative offices where considered necessary,
16. To create a common platform to achieve a goal with other associations or foundations, trade unions and other civil society organizations.
17. Sponsor the poor, needy, orphans, widows, orphans, street children, people of all ages up to the street, refugees, remained on the road and protection and assistance in kind and cash to make all kinds. That will contribute to this goal, sheltered housing, shelter house, a soup kitchen, slaughterhouse, nursery, guest house, temporary and permanent residential units, shops and other facilities set up for social purposes, this type of food establishments to operate and do all kinds of banking and financial assistance in kind.
18. To make all kinds of material and spiritual needs. occurring in our country and other countries, flood, earthquake, fire, landslide, exposed to any type of disaster assistance to disaster victims. To make the storage activity for this purpose, to appoint teams in case of disaster and to prepare and make available the necessary material needed
19. Build teams Natural Disaster and emergency situations such as war, the interests of society, non-purpose search, scan, recovery, repair, , such as. The teams training, and preparedness to help keep the organization to prepare all kinds of opportunities and conditions.
20. To make grants those in need of food, clothing, cleaning materials, business building, fuel, rent, housing, housing, furniture and so forth.
21. Related legislation, establish a dormitory, classrooms, library, courses, institutes, scientific research and development centers, study centers and education and training centers so on. Students in need at home and abroad, and moral and material assistance to those who make scientific studies in different countries, undergraduate, graduate and language training and who wish to contribute to the moral and material support to needy students,
22. To work Education and training Within the framework of national and spiritual values,
23. Within the relevant legislation establish the sports pitch, sports hall, residential centers, etc. camping out in places facility,
24. Matters within the scope of work of the Association in all matters related activities to raise public awareness, to make scientific research, publish and deliver people's knowledge. If necessary, the relevant (universities, professional organizations, etc.). Other institutions and organizations to act in unison. Including particularly the United Nations, international and national aid agencies and institutions enter into cooperation with the projects to serve on the implementation, product procurement, transport and distribution of contributing to observe and report on all this work.
25. The purpose and activities of the Association in writing, through visual and audio publications offers the public's attention. Appropriate programs in the media does the target audience, participate in programs. Printed, audio or video transmissions make or do. In addition, the Press will serve this purpose, feature films, TV films, advertising films, plays, cultural and artistic activities, such as make or do. Environment to carry out the purpose of studies, shall benefit from the Internet. Declaration on behalf of the association, giving declarations, newspapers, magazines, newsletters, etc.. makes similar publications.
Area of Activity
Associations carry out activity in culture, arts, environment, health, social, education and action in the field of human rights.
The right to join and Membership
Article 3 -
which have the capacity to act and the association's objectives and who accepted to work in this direction by adopting the principles and conditions stipulated by the legislation of each natural or legal person who is entitled to become members of this association. However, foreign real persons must also have the right to settle in Turkey to become a member. Honorary membership is not required for this condition. President of the association's application for membership to be made in writing, within thirty days of the most accepted as a member association board of directors or rejection and the results are concluded with the applicant shall be notified in writing. Members have been accepted for this purpose will not be saved in book.
Regular members of the association, the association's founders and those who accepted the applications for membership on the board of directors.
Who have provided financial and moral support to the association in regard to the decision of the board of directors may be admitted as honorary members.
Tripled the number of branches of the association of those registered reaches the center of the association membership records are transferred to branch offices. New membership applications are the branches. Accepted for membership and the membership of boards of directors are made by deleting the branch operations and the Headquarters shall be notified in writing within thirty days.
Article 4-Each member shall notify, in writing, the association has the right to resign. When it reaches the output operations resulted in the member's resignation shall petition the board of directors. Of withdrawal, the member association will not end the accumulated debts.
Dismissal from Membership and dismissal
A) Cases requiring dismissal from the membership of the Association.
1. To act in violation of association rules,
2. Continuously to avoid the duties assigned to,
3. Membership fee is not paid in the last six months,
4. Failure to comply with the decision taken by the bodies of the Association.
5. Have lost the conditions of being a member,
6. 6. Not participate in the activities of the Association
If it is determined one of the situations listed above be removed from membership by a decision of the board of directors.
B) The Association retires
1. The member's death,
2. To resign,
3. Inability to use civil rights,
4. The legal obstacles arise or legal requirements for membership, the loss of membership,
5. The Association membership fee is not paid within 30 days of written notification from or disqualified even though the member is deleted from the registry and cannot claim to assets of the association
Organs of the Association
Article 6-Association bodies are shown below.
1. The General Assembly,
2. The Board of Directors
3. The Supervisory Board
The association of the general congress, assembly time, and Call and Meeting Procedure
Form of Organization
The General Assembly of the association is the most authoritative decision-making body, registered members of the association, the number of branches in three reaches of the delegates elected by the members at the registered office of the branch occurs naturally delegates.
The General Assembly;
1. The statute at the time of a certain routine,
2. Management or supervisory board deems necessary or upon written request of one fifth of the members of the association within thirty days outstanding are collected.
The Ordinary General Assembly, three years, within the month of June, in day and hour determined by the board of directors meets.
Board of directors called a meeting of General Assembly.
The board of directors, general meeting to meeting, members of one magistrate upon application, shall appoint three members to call for general assembly meeting.
The General Assembly of the absolute majority of the members entitled to participate in changes in regulation, and the two-thirds of cases of termination of the participation of the association meets the second meeting if a majority of majority is not due to lack of meeting is adjourned. However, the number of members attending this meeting, management and supervisory boards must not be less than twice the total number of members.
List of the members entitled to attend the general assembly shall be present at the meeting. Identity documents issued by governmental agencies will be the meeting place of members, board members or officers appointed by the board of directors is controlled. Members, by signing their names on the list issued by the board of directors enter the meeting place.
A quorum for a meeting will be recorded and provided case management meeting is opened by the chairman or a member of the board of directors appointed. Board of directors, a report in case of failure to hold a meeting arranged.
After the opening, enough to run the meeting chairman and deputy chairman of a council committee will be formed by selecting with the clerk.
Organs of the Association for the selection of voting, voting and attendance list to show the identity of the Presiding Committee members must sign their names.
Owned by management and ensuring the security of the meeting, the head of the sofa.
The general assembly, only the items included in the agenda shall be discussed. However, one-tenth of the members present shall be required from the agenda of issues to be discussed by the requested in writing.
General Assembly, each member has one vote, members must vote in person or by proxy to use. Honorary members may attend meetings but not vote in the General Assembly. In case of a member of the legal person, legal person or representation the person appointed chairman of the board vote. Members who have not paid their dues payments until you can not vote.
The issues discussed and decisions taken at the meeting shall be recorded in written and signed jointly by the chairman and secretaries. After the meeting, president of the board minutes and other documents are delivered. Protection of these documents and the newly elected chairman of the board of directors is responsible to deliver within seven days.
And Decision-Making Procedures and Forms of the General Assembly to vote
Article 8-The General Assembly, but the decision has not been retrieved, management and supervisory board members in elections by secret ballot shall be voted on while decisions on other issues. Secret votes, or ballot papers stamped by the chairman of the meeting by the members, after due and collected in a hollow container for the disposal of the votes cast by voting after the end of the open dump.
Open voting, is the method specified by the head of the General Assembly.
General Assembly resolutions are taken by an absolute majority of members attending the meeting. So far, the association's bylaws amendment and termination decisions, but it can be two-thirds majority of members attending the meeting.
Duties and Powers of the General Assembly
Article 9 -
The following matters shall be decided by the General Assembly discussed.
1. Selected organs of the Association,
2. Changing the rules of association,
3. Clearance of reports of committees and board of directors and auditors,
4. Discussion and adoption or amendment of the budget prepared by the board of directors,
5. Supervision of the other organs of the association of their dismissal and for good reason, and when necessary,
6. Denial of membership or removal from membership on the board of the investigation and settlement of appeals made against decisions,
7. The association needed to purchase or sell immovable property in respect of immovable property to authorize the board of directors,
8. Regulations concerning the work of the association board of directors review and approval or amendment will be prepared,
9. The association president and members of management and supervisory boards will be given to government officials of all kinds of wage payments, travel allowances and daily allowances and travel allowances to the members appointed for the services with the association to be paid
10. Deciding to join the federation and the separation of the Association and to authorize the board of directors in this regard,
11. Conclusion and this issue of the association board of directors authorizing the opening of branches,
12. Presence of the international activities of the Association, or the separation of foreign associations and organizations to participate as a member,
13. Establish the foundation of the Association,
14. Dissolution of the Association,
15. To consider and resolve the other proposals of the Board of Directors,
16. The association's highest authority of the association as seen in other organs, and powers granted to use most of the work,
17. To perform other duties specified in regulations made by the General Assembly,
Composition of the Board of Directors, Duties and Powers
Article 10 -
Board of Directors as an alternate member of nine full members and nine elected by the General Assembly.
The Board of Directors at its first meeting after election, by secret voting, a decision of the president, vice president, secretary, treasurer and member will determine.
The Board of Directors, the meeting can be called at any time provided that notice of all members. Convene with the presence of one more than half of the total number of members. Decisions are taken by an absolute majority of members attending the meeting.
The actual membership of the board of directors to resign, or if for other reasons in the discharge of members of the General Assembly are passed by simple majority of votes it receives.
Duties and Powers of the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors fulfills the following points.
1. To represent the Association or one of its members on this issue or to authorize a third party,
2. Income and expense accounts and make transactions on the General Assembly to offer to prepare the budget for the coming term,
3. Prepare the regulations associated with the work of the Association to present to the approval of the General Assembly,
4. With the powers granted by the General Assembly to purchase immovable property, movable and immovable property belonging to the association to sell, build a building or facility move, to make the lease, mortgage or real rights in favor of the move of association,
5. Transactions relating to the powers granted by the General Assembly to ensure open new branches,
6. Branches of the Association and for good reason, and when necessary to ensure control of their boards of directors to unseat the branch,
7. Where necessary to ensure the opening of representative offices,
8. Implement the decisions of the General Assembly,
9. At the end of each year of operation with the association's operating account balance sheet and income statement or report to be issued describing the work of the board of directors, are summed to provide the General Assembly,
10. Ensure the implementation of the budget,
11. Member of the Association to decide on matters taken or expulsion from membership,
12. To achieve the objective of the association under the authority of any kind of decision making and implementation,
13. To perform other duties and exercise the powers given to him by the legislation,